Monday, 16 April 2012

Logies: Best & Worst Dressed.

Firstly, I would just like to apologise for my extended absence from this blog. I unintentionally neglected it but I promise I'll try and make more of an effort from this day forward. Now, onto the fun stuff.

The Logies are not necessarily my favourite event of the year but somehow every April I find myself glued to the television cheering with joy and yelling in disgust at who wins and doesn't win awards. But I think the best part of the evening is of course the Red Carpet. 

Here are my picks for best & worst dressed:

BEST


Delta Goodrem
As always Delta shines like the angel that she is. Beautiful in a white, Grecian inspired design, with flowing curls, I couldn't look past the singer as one of my favourites.


Asher Keddie
A unanimous favourite across all social media platforms, Asher stood out from the crowd. Beautiful lace with a hint of colour, the actress looked chic, classy and very Hollywood.


Kate Ritchie
Navy and sequins. Enough said. Two of my favourite things combined. This dress highlighted Kate's gorgeous figure.


Melanie Vallejo
I'm not sure exactly what it is that I love about Melanie's ensemble. The combination of the high donut bun, red lips & white just makes me happy.


Natalie Gruzlewski
Brunette locks swept to the side, ivory, lace. I just die for this dress. Amazing choice by the Channel Nine presenter.

WORST


Sandra Sully
There is something about this patchwork sequin number that gets under my skin. I don't even know if it's the dress or the way her newsreader hair is swept back, but this whole ensemble just doesn't do it for me.


Lisa Wilkinson
Hate the cut of the dress's neckline and the earrings. However props for the colour!


Sigrid Thornton
Gorgeous lady and amazing actress but this ensemble is far too casual and cluttered for a red carpet event.


Tania Zaetta
Wait didn't Kim Kardashian wear the same dress to last year's Grammy awards? It was wrong on a Hollywood celebrity and it's wrong on her. 


Terri Irwin
This is just all kinds of wrong!


Yumi Stynes
The hair, the mullet, the pointed shoes. I don't even have any words for the Channel Ten presenter's look.

Credit:
The Hot Hits. See more photos here!

4 comments:

  1. Agree with all of this! And why was Terri Irwin even AT the Logies? Questions of life I suppose.. (: xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Remi! Yeah I don't even know. Questions of life indeed! X

      Delete
  2. Hey lovely, I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog award, it's like a tag and helps smaller blogs get more recognition, you can check it out on my blog :)
    xxx
    http://fullofcuriosityxo.blogspot.com.au/

    PS. I absolutely loved your NYC blog, I am in love with New York so living through your trip was great haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree with you more! Great post! x

    http://athriftkindoflove.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete